How to Use WeedUpdate
Thank you for visiting WeedUpdate. We assume that you are here because you have an interest in the status of nationwide cannabis legalization in the United States. To get the best experience out of the WeedUpdate website, here are a few tips to help you out.
- First of all, it is important to understand the structure of WeedUpdate articles. Most of the time, the main topic is an update on federal cannabis legalization news. The state by state WeedUpdate is found at the bottom of the article.
- To find out what is happening in detail with a particular state, you can use the search icon shown above, click the article(s) and scroll down to the bottom of the article. States are in alphabetical order.
- If you are looking for specific updates in individual states, a right place to start is the States with Legal Weed Map. Click on the state you are interested in activates a pop-up window. The window tells you if laws are decriminalizing/legalizing cannabis in that state. If there are no laws, or if there need to be improvements to the law, then there will be a link for you to contact your representatives.
- If you are here to understand more about Cannabidiol (CBD), then visit the ‘What is CBD?‘ Page.
- If you like the content on this site, but fear you won’t remember to check back in the future, consider signing up. We do not send out spam, and will never make you feel like we contact you too much. We do it when there is enough material to share with you. Plus, you can unsubscribe anytime.
- If you don’t want to sign up, you can always install the WeedUpdate Android App. This way you can check in when you want without the need to sign up.
WeedUpdate provides this service for free without a subscription, but support ourselves with advertising and other affiliate programs. Your support is highly appreciated and keeps this site running and producing consistent, high-quality content.